Lowongan Kerja Front Office Receptionist – The Regency Hotel
The Regency Hotel Kuwait (henceforward called ‘The Regency’) is Kuwait’s foremost luxury hotel. To date, it is the nation’s only member of Preferred Hotel Group and has consistently been recognized as Kuwait’s leading property for corporate and leisure travelers, it was ranked #1 on TripAdvisor.com in December 2012 out of 53 hotels in Kuwait.
Family-owned since its founding in 1981, the hotel is located in Al-Bida’a, on the silver shores of the Arabian Gulf, 15-minutes’ drive from Kuwait International Airport on the quiet outskirts of Kuwait City. Salmiya, the nation’s most fashionable shopping quarter is just a few minutes’ drive away.
The Regency has 203 rooms, including 53 suites with butler service, offering spectacular views over the Hotel’s beautifully landscaped gardens, its white sand beaches and azure waters of the Arabian Gulf. All rooms and suites feature elegant furniture, sumptuous fabrics and the highest quality of imported amenities as well as complimentary Wi-Fi.
Guestrooms are equipped with the latest technology including large LCD TVs with international satellite channels. Lighting and temperature are individually adjusted. The hotel features marble en-suite rainshowers and bathrooms with mist-free mirrors over the vanity; selected suites offer ‘his and hers’ washbasins, DVD and CD players, oversize tubs or Jacuzzi and well-stocked pantries. Some rooms boast balconies, private patios or sun terraces.
For dining and relaxing whether indoors and outdoors, guests can enjoy Al Liwan, an airy lounge clad entirely in white Italian marble boasting a 22-metre glass atrium and unparalleled views of the Gulf. Here guests may savour light culinary creations such as fine European pastries and snacks. The Regency High Tea is presented here daily, paired with exclusive teas by Gryphon.
The Hotel’s stunning oceanic backdrop offers two secluded beaches (one being ladies-only), and five swimming pools, one of which is reserved for children. The women-only Ladies’ Lounge is where female guests can dine, swim and sunbathe in perfect seclusion, wearing any attire they like. The main pools require guests to follow rules of modest over-the-knee swimwear according to the principles of Sharia’a.
The hotel boasts some of the largest conference facilities in the region. Its purpose-built Conference Centre provides an ergonomic wedding, meeting and conference venue, with ten meeting rooms and four ballrooms. Ample outdoor parking and the capacity for erecting outdoor marquees frequently attracts high level international forums to The Regency. A shaded open air recreation area provides a perfect seaside venue for barbecues and parties. A new state-of-the-art Fitness Studio will open in early 2013, followed by an authentic Italian restaurant.
For more information on the Hotel, please visit: www.theregencykuwait.com
Front Office Receptionist
- High School or Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management or other related courses.
- Minimum of at least Two (2) years working experience in the same capacity or having relevant experience and fundamental knowledge in the Front Office Operations in the hospitality industry.
- With great attention to detail, quality service, productivity and excellence.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Pro active and customer service oriented.
- Computer literate with full knowledge of Opera System Software.
The Front Office Receptionist will be responsible for the front office reception operations including but not limited to check in and check out, guest communcation, liaising guest compliants, requests and querries, and ensure excellent service delivery for guests satisfaction.
- Responsible for welcoming and receiving all guests to the hotel anytime in friendly and helpful manner and checking in guest according to the hotel policies.
- He should register the guest in prompt and courteous manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all letters, faxes and messages for the guest are delivered with the least possible delay.
- Hand out keys, following proper procedures.
- Reporting any discrepancies for further investigations by housekeeping supervisor.
- Provides information for all guests.
- Responsible for efficient rooming of the hotel guest.
- Giving accurate information about our hotel, as well as for giving out of keys, faxes, mails, telexes and all incoming messages/parcels.
- Ensure that the room status in accurate at all times by updating as changes takes place, recording as occupied, check-out vacant.
- Prepares required list and reports.
- Receives and answer incoming telephone calls in a pleasant and efficient manner.
- Should be familiar with all types of rooms in the hotel, the facilities, room rates, all outlets services and facilities of the hotel and be prepared to recommend these to the guest in a pleasant manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and tidy appearance and respected uniform at all times.
- Ensures the Front Desk is clean, tidy and presentable to guests.
- Ensures all operating supplies needed at the Front Office cashiering station.
- To check the H/K report and compare it with their room status.
- Check daily departure date and check with the guest in case of extending nights.
- To be aware of the occupancy of the hotel always.
- Call Room Service to check the mini-bar.
- Responsible for informing housekeeping department and all outlets of new check-in and latest-out rooms.
- Make sure that the guest has no bills pending in any outlets in operation.
- Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Company’s mission and objectives.